Monday, August 5, 2013

CHAPELS FOR FREE

I had an urgent request from a couple of architecture students to make the Ronchamp Chapel available as a download.  The work is far from finished, many windows missing for example, so please bear that in mind.  Check out the original post HERE



You can download a DWF file from   HERE

Hope you will find this useful, and good luck with your studies.  For all students of architecture who make use of my work in their projects.  Please credit your sources, (one of the cardinal rules of academic work) and if you are able to send me a link to your completed projects that would also be nice.



You are the future.  Make it a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam so had to tighten up comments permissions. Sorry for any inconvenience. I do like to hear from real people